- Be dialed in all the time, everywhere and anywhere with the Acer Chromebook 315. Recognized as the perfect multi-media companion, this special machine is super thin, extra light, and delivers unmatched value in todays fast-paced, technology-driven world. It features a 15.6" Full HD Touch IPS Display, an impressive HDR camera, fast wireless connectivity, and long-lasting battery life, so you can run your favorite Google apps or access your photos, videos, music, and documents all day long.
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Multi-Touch Display;
- Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-Core Processor 1.1 GHz, Up to 2.8GHz; 4GB LPDDR4 RAM; 64GB eMMC Flash Memory; No Optical Drive
- 2 - USB Type-C ports USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C 2 - USB 3.0 Ports; 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo . Bluetooth4.0, 802.11ac, HD Webcam
- Google Classroom Compatible! Chrome OS, Only 2.76 lb, 12.5 hours battery life. Color: Platinum Gray
Details: Google Chrome OS 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Multi-Touch Display. Intel Celeron Processor N4020 1.10GHz (2 Core, 2M Cache, up to 2.8GHz) 4GB system memory for basic multitasking 64GB eMMC flash memory Built-in cloud support Intel HD Graphics 400 Bluetooth 4.2 interface syncs with compatible devices 2 - USB Type-C ports USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C 2 - USB 3.0 Ports Next-Gen Intel Wireless-AC connectivity: Connect to a Wireless-AC router for nearly 3x the speed, more capacity and wider coverage than Wireless-N. Backward-compatible with all other Wi-Fi networks and hotspots. Built-in HD webcam with microphone Built-in virus protection and Google products Headphone output. Note: This Chromebook does not include a built-in DVD/CD drive.