- 【Upgrade to 4GB RAM and 256GB SSD】8GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; 128GB M.2 Solid State Drive for ample storage space.
- 【Processor】Intel Celeron Processor N4020 (2 cores, 2 Threads, 4MB Cache, up to 2.8 GHz), The perfect combination of performance, power consumption, and value helps your device run smoothly.
- 【Display】15.6-inch diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), IPS, micro-edge, anti-glare Non-touch Display, Intel UHD Graphics with Shared Graphics Memory
- 【Connectivity & Ports】Integrated 10/100/1000 GbE LAN, 1 X SuperSpeed USB Type-C 5Gbps signaling rate; 2 X SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 1 X HDMI 1.4b; 1 X RJ-45; 1 X AC smart pin; 1 X headphone/microphone combo
- ✔【Activate 1 Year MS office 365 & Win10 in S mode】(About switch to regular Win10, see the detail in Product description) Activate pre-installed Office: 1.Launch any Office app > 2.Start your activation by signing in with your Microsoft account(Create a account if you don't have one yet) > 3.Click "Activate Office" > 4.Sign in your account and follow the next prompts. > 5.Complete Step 1,2 and 3 > 6.Click on Refresh once Office is ready > 7.Open a document and accept the license agreement.
Details: We sells computers with upgraded configurations. If the computer has modifications (listed above), then the manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised. If no modifications are listed, the item is unopened and untested. Defects & blemishes are significantly reduced by our in depth inspection & testing. CPU: Intel Celeron Processor N4020 (4MB Cache, up to 2.8 GHz) Memory: 4GB DDR4 SDRAM Storage: 256GB Solid State Drive System: Windows 10 in S mode Display: 15.6-inch diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080 Resolution), IPS, micro-edge, anti-glare, Non-touch Display Backlit Keyboard: No Ports: 1 X SuperSpeed USB Type-C; 2 X SuperSpeed USB Type-A; 1 X HDMI 1.4b; 1 X RJ-45; 1 X AC smart pin; 1 X headphone/microphone combo Video: Intel UHD Graphcis Audio: Dual Speakers Media Drive: Multi-format SD Media Card Reader Wireless: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi and Bluetooth Network interface: Integrated 10/100/1000 GbE LANCamera: HP True Vision 720p HD camera with integrated dual array digital microphones Battery: 3-Cell, 41 WHr, Integrated battery Weight: 3.86 PoundsHow to switch s mode to windows 101. On your PC running Windows 10 in S mode, open Settings > Update & Security > Activation.2. In the Switch to Windows 10 Home or Switch to Windows 10 Pro section, select Go to the Store. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.)3. On the Switch out of S mode (or similar) page that appears in the Microsoft Store, select the Get button. After you see a confirmation message on the page, you'll be able to install apps from outside of the Microsoft Store.