- 【17.3" Full HD IPS display】Enjoy crystal-clear images from any angle. With 178-degree wide-viewing angles and a vibrant 1920 x 1080 Full High Definition resolution, you'll always have a great view of your favorite content.
- 【Upgrade to 16GB system memory for advanced multitasking】Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
- 【Upgrade to 1TB SSD Storage】Boot up in seconds, get to files faster, and have room for loads of files with the lightning-quick solid state drive.
- 【11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G4 】 11th Gen Intel 4-Core i5-1135G7 (> i7-1065G7) I Base Clock 2.4 GHz, Max Boost Clock Up to 4.2 GHz, 8MB Smart Cache, 8 Threads
- You can get out of windows 10 S mode to Windows 10 home. Windows 10 in S mode is designed for security and performance, exclusively running apps from the Microsoft Store. If you want to install an app that isn't available in the Microsoft Store, you'll need to switch out of S mode. Switching out of S mode is one-way. If you make the switch, you won't be able to go back to Windows 10 in S mode. There's no charge to switch out of S mode.
Details: ▶We sells computers with upgraded configurations. If the computer has modifications (listed above), then the manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised. If no modifications are listed, the item is unopened and untested. Defects & blemishes are significantly reduced by our in depth inspection & testing. How to switch s mode to windows 10 1. On your PC running Windows 10 in S mode, open Settings > Update & Security > Activation. 2. In the Switch to Windows 10 Home or Switch to Windows 10 Pro section, select Go to the Store. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.) 3. On the Switch out of S mode (or similar) page that appears in the Microsoft Store, select the Get button. After you see a confirmation message on the page, you'll be able to install apps from outside of the Microsoft Store. Processor: Intel Core i5-1135G4 4.2GHz Processor (11th Gen 4-Cores) Storage: Upgrade to 1TB SSD Memory: Upgraded to 16GB DDR4 Graphics: Intel Iris Xe Graphics, Operating System: Windows 10 Connectivity: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wifi, Bluetooth 4.2 Camera: 720p HD Webcam Input/Output: Silver Keyboard Display: 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) LED Display Ports/Slots: 2 x USB 3.0 Type A, 1 x USB 2.0 Type A, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack Battery: up to 8.5 hours, 3-cell, 41 Wh Li-ion | 45 W Smart AC power adapter Color: Natural Silver Touch Screen: No Product Dimensions (WxLxH): 16.33" x 10.72" x 0.96" Weight: 5.25 lb