Color: Lunar Silver
- BODY: Dimensions 160.7 x 74.1 x 8.4 mm (6.33 x 2.92 x 0.33 in) Weight 188 g (6.63 oz) | Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame | Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- DISPLAY: Fluid AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+ Size 6.55 inches, 103.6 cm2 (~87.0% screen-to-body ratio) | 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~402 ppi density) | Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Always-on display
- PLAFORM: OS Android 11, OxygenOS 11 Chipset Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+) CPU Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 585) GPU Adreno 650
- BATTERY: Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable Charging Fast charging 65W, 100% in 39 min (advertised)
- NOTE: International Model - No Warranty in US; Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost.
Details: OnePlus 8T 5G KB2000 256GB 12GB RAM International Version - Lunar Silver Capture and display vivid, realistic, and accurate visuals with the OnePlus 8T 5G Smartphone. Featuring a quad rear camera system, you can snap very hi-res 48MP wide-angle shots without blur, thanks to both OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) and EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization) technology. Rounding out the 8T's mobile photo capabilities is a 16MP ultra-wide with 117° FOV (Field of View), a 5MP macro for detailed close-ups, and a 2MP monochrome lens. On the front is a 16MP camera for taking selfies.