- Display: 6.4 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen, Resolution: 720 x 1560 pixels
- Memory: 32GB 2GB RAM, MicroSD 512GB
- Main Camera: 13 MP + 5 MP + 2 MP w/ LED flash, panorama, HDR - Selfie Camera: 8 MP - Video: 1080p@30fps
- Android -- Snapdragon 450 -- Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
- Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery, Fast charging 15W
Details: Immersive 6.4” HD+ Infinity-O display, the added ability to enhance photos with three lenses – a wide lens, ultra wide lens and depth lens – a longer-lasting, 4,000mAh battery and 32GB of storage. An 8MP punch-hole selfie camera on the top-left. On the rear, the smartphone has a triple-camera setup, consisting of a 13MP (F1.8, AF) primary camera, a 5MP (F2.2) ultrawide camera, and a 2MP (F2.4) depth sensor. There’s also an LED flash and a capacitive fingerprint reader on the rear. Runs Android 10 and comes equipped with a 1.8GHz octa-core processor. Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy A11 include Wi-Fi, GPS, Wi-Fi Direct, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer.