- Connectivity: 5G bands1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 41, 77, 78, 79 SA/NSA/Sub6 GSM Compatible ONLY
- Display: 6.53 inches, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, IPS LCD, 450 nits (typ)
- Cameras: 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro), LED flash, HDR, panorama, 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps
- Memory: 128GB 4GB RAM, microSDXC (dedicated slot), Octa-core (2x2.4 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU, Mali-G57 MC3 GPU, MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G (7 nm) Chipset
- Battery: Li-Po 5000 mAh, Fast charging 18W
- Factory Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example )
Details: Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T smartphone runs on Android v10 (Q) operating system. The phone is powered by Octa-core (2x2.4 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) processor. It runs on the MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G - 5 nm Chipset. It has 4 GB, 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage. Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T smartphone has a IPS LCD display. It measures 162 mm x 77.2 mm x 9.2 mm and weighs 200 grams. The screen has a resolution of 1080 x 2400 Pixels and 399 ppi pixel density. On camera front, the buyers get a 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 8 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide), 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth) camera and on the rear, there's an 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP camera with features like Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus. It is backed by a 5000 mAh battery. Connectivity features in the smartphone include WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Volte, and more.